This year you can...
Give Your Child a Birthday Party
That Their Friends Will Be
Talking About For Months!
Parties at our martial arts center are
more than just dropping the kids off
at the fun zone... and letting them
run crazy for hours.
They're fun, structured events that
kids brag about for months after
Here’s everything that’s included in
your Birthday Package...
And a glimpse into the fun activities ahead…
*Also, scroll down to see what other parents
are saying about our parties...
1.5 hours of supervised fun and excitement
(you can relax and let our staff
chaperone and supervise the kids - or get involved! There are plenty of fun
activities for the parents to help out in too!)
- A giant pizza party for the kids (and extra pizza just for the parents and staff too)
Parents can get involved too!
Feel like relaxing? Go ahead. We’ll take care of
everything. Feel like getting involved? Great! There are ways parents can play and
have fun in every activity that we do!
- The party can hold up to 40 kids for a fun time that’s not too out of hand.
You can expect non-stop games, activities,
challenges, and even learning some
martial arts the whole way through
And when we give martial arts instruction -
your kid will be at the head of the room
leading the way! (They’ll feel like a total champ!)
At the party, we’ll also help your child
showcase their martial arts skills...
And make them feel like a total Superstar!
- In the party, we show all of the kids some basic martial arts moves - and your child will be at the head of the class, teaching along with the instructor.
- In fact, your kid will even break a board in front of all of their friends (This one makes jaws drop every time! Of course, this is only if your child has reached this level of training)...
- Their friends will be amazed when they see how much they’ve learned - and for weeks after the party it’ll be all that they talk about... (Don’t be surprised when all of their friends start signing up for martial arts class too!)
- Why we do this, and why it’s so powerful: This kind of positive feedback from their peers will boost your child’s confidence and self-esteem - and make them feel proud of themselves, and everything that they’ve accomplished…
- They’ll really see how far they’ve come in their training through the compliments and shocked expressions on their friends’ faces.
Here’s some of the great feedback we’ve
been getting from parents like you...
About our Martial Arts Birthday Parties:
"I can’t believe my son is still talking
about his birthday party!"
It’s been two weeks since our son’s party, and he just won’t stop talking about how cool it was! He and the boys had a great time and believe it or not I think we may use you guys for his birthday next year! He’s already told me that’s what he wants.
Thanks for an awesome time.
Ann Marie Healy
"Emily felt like she was on top of the
world! It was great."
Between showing off all of the moves she’s learned... and helping her friends learn some basic moves too... Emily felt like she was on top of the world. I’ve never seen her smile bigger.
Thanks for a wonderful opportunity.
"Thanks to your staff I could actually
breathe and enjoy myself!"
We’ve done all kinds of parties for Amanda. Most of them involve the kids running around like banshees screaming and laughing and going crazy. It’s safe to say that I get a good night’s sleep after those parties - because I have to run around making sure they don’t hurt themselves!
However, your staff was extremely supportive and trustworthy. I felt like I could really relax and enjoy myself. The kids really respect and listen to you guys, which made it very easy on me. I HIGHLY recommend this to all parents! You and your child will love it!
"Connor had a lot of fun, & more importantly,
he felt really proud of himself."
Connor had been waiting for a long time to show his friends everything he’s learned in martial arts. He tells them about it - but he’s never been able to really show them. Well, his friends were totally blown away when they saw how good he is! They all congratulated him and he was just beaming. That alone made this party worth it.
“Okay, this sounds awesome!
How much does it cost?”
For 1.5 hours of fun for your child and 20 or so of his or her friends, you’d easily pay $550 at the local fun zone… the zoo… or practically anywhere else. And - none of those places provide close supervision. That’s up to you and the other parents!
Plus, those parties aren’t nearly as fun as ours!
However, when you call today, you can schedule
your child's birthday party
for just $249 for 20 kids ($10 for each additional child).
And that includes full supervision from our qualified instructors and staff and...
The Complete Party
- Martial arts lesson, fun and activities...
- Pizza and drinks...
A free T-Shirt and classes for all guests
(given as a gift certificate at the end)...
All the set-up... and most important -
ALL THE CLEAN UP!
All you have to do is go home when the
party is done, get a big hug from your kid
and leave the clean up to us! We’ve got
But Be Warned!
Since our parties are so poplular (most
kids literally have 2-4 parties with
us and keep coming back year after year) our dates book up really quick.
Just Call Now to Schedule Your
Child’s Big Birthday Event!
*When you call, we’ll answer any questions you have, and get
you and your child all signed up for their big birthday party!